U.S. Agency for Global Media, Office of Policy and Research:
Digital Media Strategist, full-time contractor, present:
- Led the team developing the "Impact Tracker", tracking impact stories from USAGM networks;
- Conducted analysis and co-authored strategy for Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian and Polish media markets;
- Participated in working groups (SWAT) on Russian disinfo, digital metrics, future of distribution,
- Edited the weekly newsletter "USAGM Digital Trends";
- Organized the panel on disinformation at "Media For Democracy Forum" in Washington D.C.
• Broadcasting Board of Governors, Office of Policy and Research:
Consultant, June-December 2018:
- Conducted digital media workshops for RFE/RL bureaus in Tbilisi, Yerevan, and Kyiv;
- Worked on the dashboard for tracking digital analytics for VOA, RFERL, etc.
- Developed the new model of Language Service Review based on digital performance.
Intern, Washington D.C., January-June 2018
- Worked on teams broadcasting in Mandarin, Persian, Russian, and English
- Analyzed international audience data, made statistical analysis;
- Wrote policy papers and recommendations for management;
• Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty Inc., Belarus Service
Acting Creative Director, Minsk bureau, freelance, 2016-2019:
● Supervised brand integrity on digital platforms;
● Developed a digital strategy for the service;
● Closely worked with senior editors on content and distribution;
● Trained the team of video producers and social media producers
Editor at Belarus Service, Prague, 2015-2016:
● Created and managed a digital media team which reaches 10 million people per month on social networks. Its pages rated #1 in Belarus for a third year in a row.
● Produced number of award-winning projects and video programs including: Life After Cancer,Chernobyl 30th Anniversary; Developed the strategy of reaching the youth audience and expanding presence in Vkontakte and Odnoklassniki;
● Produced several TV shows focusing young audiences on digital platforms the most successful "Circus Behind Bars"
Other RFE/RL positions:
Editor of New Media, Minsk, 2014-2015,
Manager of Social Media team, 2013-2014,
Journalist and News Host, 2012-2013,
Vaclav Havel Fellow, fellowship at RFE/RL Headquarters, 2012
• Digital Communication Network, non-for-profit registered in Estonia,
• Managed the association of journalists and digital specialists with 5500+ active members from Post-Soviet space and Central Europe;
• Developed the outreach strategy and fundraised more than $500K for large events and day-to-day activities;
•Organized international Media Literacy Forum in Bratislava, Digital Influencers in Action Forum in Budva; Digital Storytelling Forum in Sofia;
•Spoke at events and conferences on digital media and disinformation in Vilnius, Bratislava, Bucharest, Gdansk, Warsaw, Prague, Johannesburg, Thessaloniki, Yerevan etc.
•Coordinated the research project on digital influencers in CEE countries, Caucasus and Central Asia;
●Trained media managers and journalists of Central-Eastern Europe and Central Asia;
● Polish Television (TVP), PR-Manager for Belsat TV, 2008-2012;
● Led the external communication team in Belarus;
● Successfully introduced the brand new and the only pro-democratic TV-channel to state-monopolized Belarus market;
● Established the community pages of Belsat TV on digital platforms, set up marketing campaigns.
I also worked with Radio Racyja (2001-2002), Belapan News Agency (2005-2007), founded and led news websites UDFB.org (United Democratic Forces of Belarus) and UFF-by.org, managed presidential candidate website milinkevich org. Besides that, served as the Communication Director for Belarusian Institute of America (USA, 2016-2017), president for Svaboda Institute (Poland, 2013-2016), Vice President for Art Siadziba (Belarus, 2011-2012), manager for "Civil Journalist" campaign (Belarus, 2011-2012)